You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
INGREDIENTS (the what)
- Do Kinship Milk Teas contain dairy, sugar, or gluten?
- NO. YES. NO. We’re dairy and gluten free! But, we do contain a small amount of raw cane sugar. We are also 100% vegan, just in case you were curious.
- What is a milk tea?
- Ahhh, yes, we were expecting this one. A milk tea is almost like a tea latte, but with way less oat milk. A (coffee) latte is a shot or two of espresso then the cup is filled up with milk. Think the reverse ratios for us - almost the whole bottle is strongly brewed loose leaf tea and then there’s a splash of oat milk added to it and a touch of raw cane sugar.
- Where are your teas sourced from?
- All of our tea leaves are purchased from Zhi Tea here in Austin. We love supporting local, and they do a fantastic job of sourcing sustainably grown tea that’s certified organic at the source. Three cheers for Zhi Tea!
- How much caffeine is in one bottle of Kinship?
- Each bottle contains a little less than one cup of coffee (60-75 mg). That’s also equivalent to a single shot of espresso for all of you Americano and Cappuccino lovers out there.
DISTRIBUTION (the where/how)
- Do you offer wholesale discounts on large orders?
- We’re honored you’re thinking of us! We sure do. Contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to stock Kinship Milk Tea in your store. We love meeting new friends.
- Where can we find Kinship Milk Tea?
- Check out our Find Us page for places to pick up a bottle!
- Do you deliver?
- Why yes! we do You can get it delivered through Farmhouse Delivery, which is bomb.